Who doesn’t love waking up to a special good morning message in the morning? For when you’re feeling sweet and want to start your husband’s day off on the right foot, send him one of these “good morning, husband” quotes.
You can wish him a great day, remind him how much you love him, or even tickle his memory with a reminder of some cherished moment from your wedding.
To truly give him butterflies, leave a short note with one of our “good morning, husband” quotes by his bedside or by the door for him to pick up on his way out to work. He’ll love having a tangible love note to carry with him all day.
Best Good Morning Husband Quotes
1. Good Morning to my lovely husband, the man who has made my life beautiful. Let us share one more day of love and endless joy that our little family has brought us.
2. I want to always stand next to you because it’s the best thing I’ve had in my life. I hope we go on like this for eternity. Good morning, you’re the love of my life!
3. Each day you come to me as the first and the brightest thought and stay with me as my first smile. That’s how I begin my day. Good morning, husband.
4. Here is a good morning wish to remind you that I am thinking of you, dear husband. I just want you to know that you are the center of my beautiful world.
5. God has given me the greatest blessing of waking up next to you. So here I am, thanking God, and taking a moment to appreciate the blessing. Good morning, my handsome husband!
6. A warm morning wish to the best husband ever. You’re the one with whom I can share my greatest joys and worst nightmares. Thanks for always being there for me.
7. I hope this morning brings a lovely smile on your face and all the positive energy for the day. Don’t forget, you are the love of my life. Good Morning to the best husband in the world!
8. Dear hubby, our love is a rare one. You are the Superman to my Lois Lane. You are the eternal sunshine in my life. Good morning.
9. Good morning, my knight in shining armor. I may not have the best gestures always to express my love to you dear husband, but I love you with all my mind, heart, and soul.
10. Marrying you has been my favorite decision ever and God gives me every day a new chance to let you know that. Good morning hubby, my one and only love.