An aunt is almost a second mom when you think about it. At first, she’s there to show you the crazy things of life that your mom won’t. She’ll take you to get your first tattoo, encourage you to be bold in everything you do, and maybe even be there to hide the body should you ever commit murder.
So on her birthday, make sure you tell your aunt not just happy birthday, but thank her for being the fun family member. The one who makes those family gatherings bearable and the person who is always there to listen to your sorrows if your mom isn’t.
You can use our handy list of “happy birthday, Aunt” wishes to be sure you say everything she needs to hear on her birthday.
Birthday Quotes for Aunt
1. Happy birthday to my favorite member of this family. I aspire to be like you as I grow up. I hope you have a great day.
2. Happy birthday to the coolest aunt ever. Thank you for all that you do for me and all that you have done so far. I love you.
3. Happy birthday to you, dear. You have always proved to be more of a friend and less of an aunt. I love your company very much.
4. Happy birthday to the one person who has always been on my side since I was a child. Thank you for helping me out on uncountable occasions.
5. Happy birthday, dear aunt. You are the only reason that I don’t go insane at all those family events. I love you with all my heart.
6. Happy birthday, aunt. You have always been more of a sister to me than anything else. I hope you have a blast today! Enjoy.
7. Happy birthday to a person who has always been my support system. Thank you for the countless words of support and motivation. I owe you a lot.
8. Happy birthday to my favorite aunt. Thank you for pampering me as a child and grooming me as an adult. I am ever so grateful.
9. Happy birthday to the most fun person in the family. Without you every gathering is an annoying one. I hope you have a wonderful time today.
10. On this birthday I wish to God to help you reach all your goals and aims easily. May He make your path easier and happier. Happy birthday.
11. Happy birthday to the one person who has been on my side all my life. You have proved to be a safe side for me all these years and I wish to be the same for you.
12. To the world, you may be my aunt, but for me, you are the best friend I could have ever had. I love you endlessly. Have a great day.
13. Happy birthday to a person whose smile lightens up every room she walks in. I hope you always have things that make you smile.
14. Happy birthday to an amazing person. You are smart, kind, intelligent, and all the things I wish to be as I grow up. I love you.
15. Happy birthday to an amazing human being. I hope this day turns out to be as spectacular as you are. You deserve the world.
16. Happy birthday to my lovely aunt. I hope this year comes filled with happiness and contentment. Have a great time today. I love you.
17. Happy birthday to a person with the most beautiful laugh. Here’s to tons of more years of making each other laugh and smile. I love you.
18. Happy birthday to my aunt. Thank you for always being my partner in crime and saving me from scolding. I love you. Have a good time.
19. Happy birthday, dear aunt. Even though I can’t be with you today, I am sending lots of love and prayers your way. Enjoy this beautiful day!
20. Happy birthday, aunt. With this new year of your life, it is yet another reminder for you that you are getting ancient! I love you.
21. Happy birthday to one of the most important people of my life. With you around, I am worried about no one and nothing. Have a great day.
Recommended for You:
22. Happy birthday to the kindest, most generous and lively soul on the planet. I hope I grow up to be like you. Enjoy your day.
23. Happy birthday, dear aunt. Your beauty, your kindness, and your grace have always left me in awe. I hope you have the happiest day ever.
24. With the new year of your life here, I hope that it is filled with love, happiness, and prosperity in every arena of life. Happy birthday.
25. Happy birthday, dear aunt. I thank God for putting you in my life for you are the best friend I could ever have. Enjoy your day.