Whether it is your sibling’s first day at a new job, she’s preparing to meet her boyfriend’s parents, or she is at a low point in her life, she needs some encouraging words. Make her feel appreciated with a card or a message that comes straight from the heart.
People say that connections between brothers and sisters are sometimes more profound than the ones between parents and their children. If you and her share that love and adore to spend time together, tell her that you cherish her company and make sure she really knows how you feel.
A few encouraging words for your sister will definitely put a big smile on her face, and she will feel loved and will think she has the best brother or sister in the whole wide world!
Words of Encouragement for Sister
1. Dearest sister, you are doing great and we couldn’t be prouder of you for who you are. Keep going and you’ll get what you want.
2. You mean the world to us and it does not matter whether you succeed or fail, we are always here for you. But of course, we know that you will succeed with all the willpower you have!
3. My precious sister, I am always in awe of the person you have become. You are so diligent, brave, and strong that nothing can ever defeat you.
4. This world was incomplete without you in it but then you came, and the world became a better place. So, please don’t ever stop making this world beautiful!
5. Struggling to achieve what you believe in may sound difficult but when you know in your heart that you want it, no one can stop you from getting it, dear sister.
6. It feels so strange that some time back you were a little doll and now you are all grown up with so much resilience and courage that inspires everyone around you.
7. Don’t ever stop believing in yourself because you are the source of encouragement for many people around you. Dear sister, you can move mountains with your pretty smile.
Recommended for You:
8. Your strength is what motivates me to go one step further and it is you who supplies our whole house with energy to do better. You are amazing, dear sister!
9. Not everyone is born with the kind of luck that I have because I have an elder sister like you! Stay strong because you have always taught me that!
10. You can always count on us for cheering for your success because we know that no matter what, you will succeed in the end.
- You’re a powerhouse, sis! Keep pushing through whatever challenges come your way.
- Remember, mistakes are just opportunities to learn and grow. Don’t be too hard on yourself.
- Keep that chin up and keep smiling, because you’ve got this.
- Believe in yourself as much as we believe in you. You’re capable of amazing things!
- No matter what happens, we’re here for you and we’re cheering you on.
- Every step you take, no matter how small, is progress. Keep taking those steps!
- You’re one of a kind, and that’s something to be proud of. Keep being uniquely you.
- Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle, because you shine so bright!
- Don’t be afraid to take risks and chase your dreams.
- You are loved and appreciated for who you are, flaws and all.
- Hey sis, if life gives you lemons, just make some delicious lemonade! You’ve got this!
- You’re the queen of your own destiny, so grab the reins and ride that unicorn all the way to success.
- If anyone can do it, it’s you, sis! You’re a force to be reckoned with.
- Don’t worry about the haters, because they’re just jealous of how fabulous you are.
- Keep chasing your dreams, sis. Your hard work and dedication will pay off in the end.
- Remember, setbacks are just temporary. Keep your head held high and keep pushing forward.
- Life is an adventure, so embrace the journey and enjoy the ride!
- You’ve got a heart of gold, sis. Keep shining bright and spreading that love wherever you go.
- Keep being bold, fearless, and fierce, because you’re a total badass!
- No matter what life throws your way, just keep dancing through the storm. You’ve got this, sis!
- They say “sisters who slay together, stay together,” but I say, “sisters who stay together, slay in their own way.”
- Without you, dear sister, life would be like a pizza without toppings: bland and unsatisfying.
- Sisterhood is like a fine wine, it gets better with age, and it’s always better shared with someone special.
- You may be my opposite, but you complete me like peanut butter and jelly, and I wouldn’t want it any other way.
- Let them say whatever they want, they can’t break the bond of sisterhood. We’re like the Wonder Twins, always together and unbeatable.
- No matter how far you are, you always manage to make me smile, like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.
- Childhood memories wouldn’t have been half as fun without you, sister. You were like a partner in crime, and I wouldn’t change a thing.
- Sorry for all the drama I put you through, sister. You’re still the butter to my bread, the cheese to my macaroni.
- You’re my ride or die, my partner in crime, my sister for life. I wouldn’t trade you for anything.
- Our bond is stronger than the Hulk, sister. We’re inseparable, and nothing can ever change that.
- Happy birthday, sister! I planted a rose in your name, so you’ll always be surrounded by beauty and love.
- Be kind to others, even if they’re not kind to you. It’s like throwing glitter, it may not stick to them, but it will always make you shine.
- The only way to be on top of the world is to be comfortable in your own skin. After all, the world is your runway, and you’re the supermodel.
- Don’t stop until you reach your goals, sister. It’s like a game of Mario, keep jumping and dodging until you reach the end.
- Emotions are like wild horses, sister. You have to learn to tame them; otherwise, they’ll take you for a wild ride.
- This too shall pass, sister. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.
- You’re a diamond in the rough, sister. Keep shining and polishing, and you’ll be a precious gem in no time.
- Change may be scary, but I’ll always be here for you, sister. Like a safety net, I’ll always catch you when you fall.
- I knew you were destined for greatness when you flew your first kite, sister. You’re a soaring eagle, and I’m proud to be your brother.
- Don’t listen to the naysayers, sister. You know yourself better than anyone else, and you’re a star in your own right.