Teachers are the one profession that makes the world go round. If you think about it, they are responsible for bringing up the world’s children and creating other professions.
We should make it a habit to thank our teachers regularly but unfortunately, we often take them for granted. 2020 has been a particularly difficult year for distance teaching and learning but it has reminded us how important a child’s education is.
This year for any special teacher you know, take the time to write one of these heart touching quotes in a card to with them happy birthday. They’ll feel recognized and appreciated, which is something all teachers really need right now.
Birthday Wishes for Teacher
1. Teachers are supposed to be your parents away from home. I’m grateful to have you as my parents when I am not at home. Your presence has always given me the perfect amount of guidance, comfort and light. Happy birthday!
2. With you around, I know that I always have a shadow over me. The shadow that keeps me safe from the uncertainties and the troubles of life. Happy birthday to my favorite teacher!
3. Your existence in my life has been like a light that guides me away from the dark and into the brightness. I’m grateful for every lesson that I have learned from you. Happy birthday!
4. Every moment and every second spent under your wing has been highly enlightening. I look forward to having more of such enriching and enlightening times with you. May you live a long and happy life. Happy birthday!
5. With you, I know learning is never boring. You turn lessons into fun as well. I’m glad to you as my teacher for eternal lessons. These aren’t just academic lessons but lessons about life as well. Thank you! Happy birthday.
6. You may be my teacher but in you, I found the best friend I could ever have. I have had some of the best memories with you, memories that I intend on treasuring forever. Happy birthday, dear teacher! May God bestow all his blessings upon you.
7. The person I am today is all because of the hard work and dedication you put in to teaching me and bringing me up to be a good human being. I am eternally grateful to you for putting so much of your time and effort into me. Happy birthday.
8. I didn’t think it was possible for me to meet someone who could be my mentor, my guide, my parent, my counselor and above all my friend until I met you. Thank you for being an active part of my life. Happy birthday, my dear teacher.
9. Today I am grateful to God for putting a human like you in my life. You didn’t just give me your time and effort but you also showered me with love every step of the day. And for that, I will love you forever. Happy birthday!
10. After studying under you, every time I enter a classroom I silently wish for my new teacher to be like you. I hope every child out there gets a teacher and person like you in their lives. Happy birthday.
11. Happy birthday, dear teacher. The impact and influence you’ve had on me are amazingly wonderful and I am so very grateful to you. You’ve always made me want to be a better person and work on myself. Thank you!
12. Today I want to thank you for all that you have done for me all these years. From your scolding to your silent understandings, I now realize how all of that shaped me into who I am today. Thank you for putting up with me all these years. Happy birthday.
13. Happy birthday, dear teacher. You’ve played a major part in making me a good person. You didn’t just shape me into who I am today but you also helped me realize my worth every step of the day and for that I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
14. Your commitment, your persistence, your dedication, and your support have been absolutely wondrous. Hats off to your patience for bearing with me all these years. Wishing you the happiest of birthdays! Have a great day.
15. Dear teacher, as it’s your birthday, today I promise not to annoy you as much as I do every day. Jokes aside, I want you to know that I respect you with all my heart. Happy birthday to the best teacher ever.
16. I am eternally grateful to you and I can never repay all that you have given me. The knowledge you shed on me, the wisdom you gave me, the time you spent on me, and the efforts you did for me, I promise none of that went unnoticed and I would like to thank you teacher for all that you did.
17. There are lots of teachers in the world who have huge amount of knowledge but very few are able to impart it as amazingly as you did. Happy birthday!
18. I am thankful for all that you’ve done but I’m the most thankful for all the support you’ve given me. I wouldn’t have been able to go through bad times if I didn’t have you by my side. Happy birthday.
19. You are a huge inspiration and I wish to grow up to be as kind, smart, and loving as you are. Happy birthday to the best teacher.
20. I could’ve learned to read and write anywhere but under your mentorship, I learned how to be a good person and for that, I am thankful to you. Happy birthday, dear teacher.