Every time we get a new job, we hope we’ll also have funny colleagues with whom we can at least relate and have a minimum good time at the office. If you have mates that know how to brighten your day, even during those days when you just want to quit and go home, these guys deserve a lot of appreciation.
Make sure you are prepared for their birthday, and offer them a gift and select an amusing card to write a funny Birthday wish for your coworker. It will make them feel appreciated and special, and you’ll lift the spirits at the office. Below you can find a lot of cool messages and wishes that you can use for this occasion.
Funny Birthday Quotes for Coworker
1.We have your birthday upon us once again. I look forward to your birthday the most. Why? Well, obviously, because I get to eat the birthday cake from the office! I hope you have a great day.
2. Happy birthday to the one coworker whose existence doesn’t irritate me. I hope you have a wonderful time today and that you are with my favorite in the dreaded office! You make it all better. I love you.
3. Happy birthday to my favorite co-worker. Today, I promise I will do anything that you ask of me. Just don’t ask me to give you my paycheck! I hope you have a wonderful time today.
4. As your birthday is here, I would like to thank you for being my silent supporter in that hell hole of an officer. I promise never to eat your snack from the fridge! I hope you have the time of your life.
5. Here is to hoping for you to have tons of more birthdays! You are finally older than me. How does it feel to be ancient? Happy birthday, love, have a great day!
6. Since it is your birthday can I take that bottle of wine out during the day? Who am I kidding, though? The office is a reason enough to do that! Looking forward to tons of more mid-day drinking sessions with you.
7. Since it’s your birthday I hope that you celebrate this beautiful day. I would like to advise you not to party too hard. You know this is a sensitive age. Your teeth might fall out oldie! Happy birthday.
8. Your birthday is here! I finally have an option to gout partying today during office hours and make your birthday the reason! Thank you for adding some light to my day. Happy birthday, love! Have an amazing day.
9. You are yet one day closer to being ancient, droopy, and old! Happy birthday, I can’t wait to see you decorated with wrinkles soon! Have an amazing day.
10. Happy birthday to my oldie. Birthdays may be a day around the world when people celebrate, but you, my dear are getting ancient. Maybe put off the partying for this year? Jokes apart, I hope you have a spectacular day.
11. It is your birthday and I just want to remind you that you are a year older than me now. And that means, a year closer to? Well, I’ll leave that for you to figure out. Happy birthday! Thanks for making the office a better place for me.
12. Since it’s your birthday I just want you to know that you are really important to me. Especially to my mental health, I can’t bear a day more in that office without you by my side making fun of everyone. Happy birthday!
13. On this birthday I would like you to know that I am grateful for your existence. Why? Because I have someone around me who can remind me that I am young! Happy birthday, oldie. Don’t party too hard!
Recommended for You:
14. Happy birthday. You may be one year older but you still act like a toddler. Here’s to tons of more years of whining and crying like a baby over every small office dilemma. I hope you have a wonderful time.
15. Happy birthday to my favorite co-worker! You are yet another year older. Here is to chasing your dreams by sleeping in the office all the time! Have a wonderful day.