If your son is a funny little man that adores pranks and unconventional stuff, he will more likely appreciate a funny message for his birthday. You already have a powerful connection with him so make sure that on this special occasion, he constantly has a big smile upon his face.
Tell your son that he is the joy in your life, the one that makes you feel accomplished as a parent, and that you hope he’ll keep his jolly spirit all the way. You can also make fun of how much he talks, his infinite energy, or how much he loves to prank and irritate you, all in a funny note. His birthday is the best occasion to spend time together as a family and to fill your house with laughter and happiness. You can find below the best funny birthday wishes to your son
Funny Birthday Wishes for Son
1. To my son, I wish you a very happy birthday! Every year as you grow older, I thank God for I don’t have to baby you anymore. Have an amazing day.
2. Happy birthday to my beautiful son. God has given you yet another chance to live your life fully. Or annoy everyone around you since that seems to be your favorite thing! Have a good day.
3. As you grow old, I don’t know about anything else but your ability to irritate us is getting better and better each year. I love you! Keep up the jolly spirit! Happy birthday.
4. Happy birthday to my favorite son. Don’t tell your sister I said that! Don’t believe her if she tells you that I called her my favorite too. I wish you all the happiness in the world! Have a great day.
5. Happy birthday to my dearest son! We were putting candles on your cake and we just realize that soon we would have to get you a bigger cake because we’re running out of space! Happy birthday to my oldie!
6. Happy birthday to my son! You are getting old but you’re still not old enough for me. So, shush and listen to me now. I love you. Happy birthday. Here’s to tons of more years of celebrating your birthday.
7. Happy birthday to my lovely son! It is your birthday again and each year you keep getting taller and taller. Let me just remind you that being taller does not mean you are getting wiser as well! Have a great day, love.
8. Happiest of birthdays to my lovely son. I can’t believe you’re growing up so quickly. I can just see you running around in your diapers like it was yesterday! Here’s to more years of listening to you whine like a baby at the most minor inconvenience.
9. You may be growing up and getting out of your teens but for me, I am still going to take you as a three-year-old and scold you every step of the day! Happy birthday to my beautiful son. I love you.
10. To my son, Happy birthday! You are yet another year closer to being older and older. Take a moment out and enjoy for time is going to pass quickly and you will be ancient soon.
11. Happy birthday to my dearest son! You are one year older and another year closer to be the age when you move out of this house! I love you, have a great day!
12. Happy birthday to my son! you may be the oldest out of all my children, but you certainly aren’t the wisest! I hope this is a good day for you.
13. Happy birthday my dear, lazy son! Thank the Lord for he has given you yet another day to lounge around in front of the tv and blast your horrible music all over the house! Enjoy.
14. The fact that you’re my son is probably the best gift you could’ve ever gotten in this lifetime. happy birthday to my dearest son! I hope you have a great time.
15. With this new year upon your head, I wish for lots of new and good things for you. among these new and good things, I wish for you to get better music taste as well! Happy birthday, son.
16. Happy birthday, son. you are one step closer to having wrinkles on your face. it’s time to welcome those grey hair! you’ve got this. Have a great year ahead.
17. I was thinking of a gift to get for you but then I couldn’t think of anything better than a loving mother/father like me! That’s the perfect gift ever. here’s to many more years of being each other’s gift. Happy birthday.
Recommended for You:
18. Happy birthday to my son! Even though your jokes aren’t very funny usually, but I still can’t imagine my life without you in the background cracking stupid jokes. I hope you have the time of your life.
19. Happy birthday! This birthday I am allowing you to treat your mother/father with a nice and lovely dinner. Won’t that be a nice ritual to maintain for the rest of your and our lives? Have a great day, son.
20. Happy birthday to my boy! I know birthdays are your favorite time of the year because you get to collect tons of presents and then not talk to those people for a year! Have a good day, you lazy boy!
21. Happy birthday! Some days when I see you lounging on the sofa playing video games it is hard me to accept that you’re my son but then I look at your beautiful face and I see so much of me in you.