Your husband is like your partner in crime and if you are not one of those cheesy couples, he will adore a funny Happy Birthday husband wish for this occasion. Your husband’s birthday is a perfect occasion to celebrate the loving moment while bringing laughter to his special day. He is the love of your life, you do everything together, he is your moral support, and the one who will always stand by your side.
You need to make sure that for his birthday, he will feel more special than ever. You can surprise him with a party, a gift, and a few heartfelt words that will show your love for him. Your message doesn’t have to be cheesy because we know that sometimes it can be hard to express your feelings.
A funny wish or message will certainly make him smile and reassure your husband of the love you have for your man.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Husband
Before we dive into these hilarious birthday wishes, remember that humor is a great way to make your husband’s day unforgettable. With a funny birthday message, you can showcase your love for your husband in a unique way.
1. It is finally your birthday, my dear husband! Another year added in the list of the long years we’ve had together. I can’t wait to annoy you more and more as the years keep on passing. Have a great day. Happy birthday.
2. On this birthday I would like to remind you that I shall always stick by you, oh dear husband. Whether you like it or not! I love you, happy birthday!
3. Birthdays are a time for celebration. Since it is your birthday, why don’t you take me out for dinner to celebrate? I deserve a treat! Happy birthday, love! Let’s have an amazing day.
4. Happy birthday to my lovely husband! I went out to get a gift for you, but nothing came close to what a gift I am to your being! This gift is going to stick by you forever! Have a great day.
5. And once again, we have your birthday upon us! Let’s add one more candle to that cake and one more year to your age. You are getting ancient. Happy birthday, love. Have a good day.
6. With this birthday upon us once again, I would like for you to slow. I am having a hard time catching up with you dear. Happy birthday to my oldie! I hope you have an amazing day.
7. This birthday, I am giving you myself as a gift because who are we kidding, there is no better gift than me! Enjoy this gift for the rest of your life! I hope this turns out to be a great day.
8. Happy birthday dear! We are celebrating your birthday once again! This is my favorite day for I love to make a promise to you to annoy and tease you even more as the new year starts for you. I love you.
9. Happy birthday to my beloved husband. On this day I want you to remember that you can always count on me to make you laugh and to laugh at you! Have a beautiful day.
10. It is your birthday and I would like to remind you that I deserve a treat. What for, you say? For tolerating you all these years, of course! Happy birthday, my love.
11. Happy birthday to my dear husband. Here is yet another chance is given by God for you to spend hours in front of the tv snacking! Your presence there on the sofa is ever so comforting for me!
12. Happy birthday oh dear husband. Today I would like to promise to bring laughter in your life for eternity. I cannot promise that this laughter won’t be aimed at you though! I hope you have a cheery day.
13. Happy birthday, husband! I know you are going to have a great today for I won’t bother you to clean after yourself today! This offer is just for today so go, have the time of your life! I love you.
14. It is your birthday! Time to go all crazy on that cake and sweets and enjoy to the fullest! Oh wait, isn’t that what you do every day though? Have a great day husband! Happy birthday.
15. Once again as your birthday nears, I thank God. Each year He gives me more and more strength to tolerate you around the house. For that, I am ever so grateful. Happy birthday, my love! I hope you have a great day.
16. Dear oh dear! It is finally your birthday again! I have all your favorites cooked for you today, but don’t get used to it! This is just an onetime offer! Have a great day love. Happy birthday!
17. Happy birthday to my husband! With your birthday here, let’s welcome another year of me listening to you snore loud enough to wake up the whole house! I hope this turns out to be a great day!
18. Your birthday is my favorite time of the year! You wonder why? Because then I have a chance to go shopping! Getting one gift for you and three for myself is my favorite part. Happy birthday, dearest. Have a good day!
19. To my lovely husband, here is to tons of more years together of bickering, laughing and grinning at each other jokes, well, mostly mine. We know I’m funnier than you! This year lets work on your sense of humor! Happy birthday.
20. Happy birthday to the best husband in the world. Well, maybe the second-best or third best? Wait, I need a moment to think about this! You’re somewhere on the list. Anyway, happy birthday love!
Recommended for You:
- 25 Happy 50th Birthday Wishes
- 20 Good Morning Quotes for Love of My Life
- 20 I Love You No Matter What Quotes
21. Happy birthday to my amazing husband. God has given you yet another chance to get things done! You desperately needed it! The work isn’t going to get itself done! Let’s go, we can celebrate later!
22. This birthday let’s thank God. I will be thanking Him for your existence, and you should be thanking Him for giving you such a gorgeous wife! I hope this turns out to be a great day! We love you. Happy birthday.
23. Happy birthday dear! I would wish for you to get all the happiness in the world, but you already got that moment you met me! You are a gem of a person and I love you. Have an amazing day and an even more amazing year.
24. Happy birthday to the man who makes me laugh even when I don’t feel like smiling. Cheers to another year of your dad jokes and endless puns!
25. Happy birthday, husband! Just remember, you don’t get older, you just level up in the game of life.
26. To my dear husband, I hope your birthday is filled with as much fun and laughter as you bring into our lives. Keep aging like a fine wine, but don’t get too tipsy!
27. Happy birthday to my husband, who still makes my heart skip a beat – or maybe that’s just the coffee kicking in!
28. Hey hubby, on your birthday, I want to let you know that you’re the greatest gift I’ve ever received. But don’t worry, I got you a gift too!
29. Happy birthday, husband! Here’s to another year of us laughing at our own jokes and making others question our sanity.
30. Dear husband, I love you more than anything, except maybe cake. Happy birthday, and remember, sharing is caring!
31. Happiest of birthdays to my husband, who somehow manages to look more handsome each year. What’s your secret, and can you share it with me?
32. Happy birthday to the man who’s been both my knight in shining armor and the jester who makes me laugh. I wouldn’t trade you for the world!
33. To my husband, you might be another year older, but I promise not to call you an old man… at least, not in public. Happy birthday!
34. Happy birthday, husband! Remember, age is just a number… but in your case, it’s getting to be a pretty big one!
35. To my partner in crime and love of my life, may your birthday be filled with laughter, love, and a little mischief. Happy birthday!
36. Happy birthday, hubby! Here’s to another year of me pretending to be surprised when you tell me the same joke for the hundredth time.
37. Dear husband, your birthday is the perfect time to remind you that I love you more than words can say… and that I’m still the boss. Happy birthday!
38. To the man who keeps our family sane and always knows how to make us laugh, happy birthday! Remember, laughter lines are just proof of a life well-lived.
Short Funny Happy Birthday messages for Husband
39. Sometimes, a short and sweet message is all you need to bring a smile to your husband’s face. Here are ten humorous Happy Birthday messages for your husband that will surely make his day:
40. Happy birthday, hubby! Remember, age is just a number, and you’re only as old as you feel – or act!
41. To my husband, the king of dad jokes, happy birthday! May your day be filled with laughter and terrible puns.
42. Happy birthday, husband! May your day be filled with cake, love, and a minimal amount of chores.
43. Wishing the happiest of birthdays to my partner in crime, partner in life, and partner in late-night snack runs!
44. Happy birthday, hubby! Let’s celebrate another year of me pretending to laugh at your jokes.
45. To my husband: happy birthday and congratulations on surviving another year with me!
46. Happy birthday to my better half – or at least the half that’s better at remembering our anniversary!
47. Dear husband, it’s your birthday, so kick back, relax, and let me take care of everything… just like every other day. Happy birthday!
48. On your birthday, I wanted to remind you that I love you more than pizza, but don’t make me choose between you and chocolate.
49. Happy birthday, husband! Here’s to another year of love, laughter, and tolerating each other’s quirks.
50. Happy birthday to my favorite human and personal superhero, who never fails to save my day. Wishing you a day filled with love, laughter, and lots of cake!